Sunday, August 26, 2012

I bought my 13th diary.


I finally got my new diary! It's my 13th diary throughout my entire 21 years on this planet.  I got my first diary when I was 4 years old and I have always noted all the important things in my life ever since. My diaries are my pandora box, they have everything in it. All feelings, all moments, all plans and dreams that I have ever had. I love reading through them and they have always come in a big handy when having to make major decisions. I always promote everyone to write a diary because one day when you have nothing to do, reading through your own words gives you answers that you need. It is also an excellent way to see how you have matured in your way of thinking, writing, and making decisions. Its fun to see how you prioritize things in life and how your priorities change through the years. So Everyone! do yourself the favour and go and buy a diary! I think you will thank me one day :)