Monday, December 24, 2012

Gingerbreadcookie


Hello beautiful people I can't sleep! I fell asleep, but then I woke up and I have been up ever since. I don't know if it has to do with the excitement for christmas or what it is! I get like this every birthday and christmas! I haven't been all too excited about christmas this year though... But today I woke up with a big smile on my face. I think I am more excited about the fact that it is almost 2013, which will be the best year of my life. As many know, this hasn't been the ultimate year, but 2013, I have alot of fun things to look forward to. And I really can't wait to get the year going. I bet I will wake up smiling every day next year! That's how good it is going to be. People are telling me to not get my hopes up, but it's okay, because I know it will follow through and you know why that is! Because I am changing my approach to things! and I will tell you exactly how in a couple of days! But now I am going to get a coup of tea and gingerbread cookie and go down to the fireplace and read a really good book. 
Have an amazing day everyone!