Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We don't kiss and tell in Lund.


Where do I even begin to explain the last 24 hours, I can't so I am just going to sum it up into one big world, CRAZY.
I went to Lund to see my friends, it was so great to see everyone again after all these years. Everything is just the same, and that is what I love about it! Yes, everyone have grown a few inches taller and wider, but they are still the same people. Especially my close ones! I am so grateful for those girls, because no matter what, everytime we come together we always have a good time and craziness is just the middle name to the adventures that we get up to. We started off prepartying in lund, but we ended up, god knows where, but I can tell you, in a whole other country! I do not kiss and tell, but it was a great night! just what I needed! I have been longing for so long, to kind of mix it up a little bit and meet new people. I mean I love my Uppsala people, but after the thousands party, its just the same thing over again. So! it was nice to see some familiar faces last night but also a lot of new ones! So to sum it up, I had an amazing 25th o December.